The Chase Sapphire Preferred is the perfect travel credit card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. The card has been around for almost a decade and it has become an essential for any traveler. With a generous sign-up bonus, earning extra points on travel and dining worldwide, and the ability to transfer to airline and hotel partners, one can see why this is a favorite amongst the travel community. Plus, the card is made out of metal so it adds to its sleek and cool design.
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel!
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- No foreign transaction fees
- 12 Airline and Hotel Transfer Partners
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance
- Primary Auto Rental Collision Damage Waive
- Earn additional reward points when shopping through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Bonus Mall Portal.
- $95 Annual Fee
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great entry level premium travel card. Flexible reward redemptions through the Ultimate Rewards Portal and the ability to transfer to partners allows consumers to get more out of their points. An outstanding perk is the Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance gives you a peace of mind in case unforeseen events happen. Chase understands their clients and they have created a timeless product in the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
For More Information or inquiries over this card, please visit or click here chase.com